We are meeting in person in 2024! This meeting will not be live streamed.
February 23, 2023 | 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM (President’s Reception 5:00 PM)
World Forestry Center – Miller Hall
2022 SW Canyon Road
Portland, OR 97220
Click here to register for the OAO 2024 Ophthalmic Medical Technology Meeting.
- Program – coming soon
CE Certificate Instructions
This year we are back to a printed course evaluation and CE certificate. Both will be in your packet. Please complete both forms prior to leaving Miller Hall. Thank you!
This program is designed for ophthalmic medical personnel, including assistants, technicians, technologists and registered nurses. Education methods employed will include lecture, demonstration and audio/visual aids.
This program will be submitted for accreditation. If you have any questions about the planned number of CE credits, please contact Shelley Shirley at email@example.com.
- Pupils and Cranial Nerves | Deion Sims, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Double Double Vision and Prisms | Meagan Shinbashi, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Wet/Dry AMD and Treatment for Both | Elliot Cherkas, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Diabetic Retinopathy and Treatment | Sarah Dugan, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Glaucoma: Early Detection and Treatment Options | John Placide, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Uncommon Syndromes: Ehlers Danlos, Stevens Johnson, Charles Bonnet and More | Andrew Yang, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Imaging: Basic Fundus Photography | Sabrina Bulas, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Premium IOL’s and LAL’s | Matthew Kaufman, MD | EyeHealth Northwest
- Tips & Tricks to have both Quantity & Quality: How to be more efficient in patent work-ups | Jennifer L. Tu-Bui, COT | Portland VA Medical Center
- Pediatric Ophthalmology: Tips & Tricks for Working with Kids | Momo Ponsetto, MD | Casey Eye Institute
- Emergency Case Studies | Joseph Simonett, MD | EyeHealth Northwest
- Contact Lens Case Studies | Jina Chong, OD | Pacific University College of Optometry
- Casey Mobile Eye Van Telehealth Community Outreach | Mitchell Brinks, MD | Casey Eye Institute
2024 Course Descriptions & Learning Objectives
Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing. There is a $25.00 fee for cancellations before February 9, 2024. No refunds after February 9, 2024.