PGC 2020 Handouts
Click on the links provided below to download handouts provided by our 2020 faculty. Handouts will be added as online courses become available.
CORNEA | Penny Asbell, MD
- Cross-linking for Keratoconus & Corneal Infections
- Herpes Zoster & the ZEDS Study
- Making the DREAM Come True!
- Workshop: Challenging Cornea Cases
PEDIATRICS/STRABISMUS | Alejandra de Alba Campomanes, MD
- Botulinum Toxin Use for Strabismus
- Management of Adult Strabismus Secondary to Ocular Surgery
GLAUCOMA | Jonathan S. Myers, MD
- Journal Club: What’s Happened Since OHTS?
- MIGS: Which Surgery for Which Patient for Which Surgeon?
- Glaucoma: New Algorithms & Depot Meds
- Workshop: Coma Conundrums
OCULOPLASTICS | Daniel Rootman, MD
- Multidisciplinary Management of Orbital Vascular Malformations
- Patient Heterogeneity & Multimodality Management in Thyroid Eye Disease
- Ptosis Physiology & Mechanisms of Repair
- Workshop: Orbital Cases – Fracture, Lacrimal Mass, Vascular, Apex Mass
WORLD VISION | Mitchell Brinks, MD
- Vision 2020 USA: A powerful instrument for ophthalmologists to better eye health in Oregon
PHYSICIAN WELLNESS | Donald E. Girard, MD
- The Oregon Wellness Program: An Aid to Renewed Professional Satisfaction
PHYSICIAN LIABILITY | Dan Briceland, MD & Linda Harrison, PhD
- COVID-19 Challenges: How to Mitigate Risk